01/05/2013 1:03pmBYU held Loyola Marymount star guard Anthony Ireland to nine points and limited his teammates to 30.8 percent shooting in a 92-51 win over the Lions on Thursday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'
- 2 teens injured, 1 critically, after being hit in Taylorsville intersection
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Rally planned for Utah man jailed in Venezuela
- Utah attorney feared dead after falling down Norway waterfall
- Cars vs. bikes: Who's to blame for crashes?