10/09/2012 10:00amIn the span of 48 hours, James Lark went from thinking he would finally take a meaningful snap at quarterback at BYU to finding out he was being demoted to third string. He's learned from the disappointment and still biding his time.
Browse by Day Archive
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- Hearing begins for 2nd teen accused in shooting of Smithfield girl
- 4 dead in vehicle, knife attack near British Parliament
- ‘Family Wanted’ ad featuring 5 Kansas siblings inspires overwhelming response