10/09/2012 10:00amIn the span of 48 hours, James Lark went from thinking he would finally take a meaningful snap at quarterback at BYU to finding out he was being demoted to third string. He's learned from the disappointment and still biding his time.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600,000 attendance
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- Crews continue to battle 'inaccessible' Saddle Fire
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County