10/09/2012 10:00amIn the span of 48 hours, James Lark went from thinking he would finally take a meaningful snap at quarterback at BYU to finding out he was being demoted to third string. He's learned from the disappointment and still biding his time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: No. 19 Utah at UCLA
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Search continues for daughter of The Piano Guys
- George HW Bush letter to Bill Clinton suggests there is some grace in politics
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- Montana judge sparks outrage with no prison time for incest
- Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call