10/09/2012 10:00amIn the span of 48 hours, James Lark went from thinking he would finally take a meaningful snap at quarterback at BYU to finding out he was being demoted to third string. He's learned from the disappointment and still biding his time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- WWII plane crashes during promotional flight
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Holiday air travelers get a break from long security lines
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems