02/12/2013 11:58amNearly one out of five Medicare patients are readmitted to the hospital within 30 days of leaving. What are administrators in Utah doing to stop the costly problem?
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal