02/12/2013 11:58amNearly one out of five Medicare patients are readmitted to the hospital within 30 days of leaving. What are administrators in Utah doing to stop the costly problem?
Browse by Day Archive
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Police: Man in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington dies in LA at 41
- UDOT worker seriously injured in crash near Jeremy Ranch
- The Juice will be loose: O.J. Simpson granted parole
- Police: 15-year-old shoots, injures his stepsister, 13, in Garfield County
- Is 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets' worth the price of admission?
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years