02/11/2013 8:07pmLet's face the facts: having a child with a mental challenge of any kind is rapidly becoming a normal situation in our society. I applaud families who are doing their best, but there are many helpful options not being considered in these situations.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bomb threat to Lone Peak High School causes evacuation
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Have You Seen This? 8-year-old Utahn wakes up early to shred
- Bees chase car for 2 days to rescue queen
- 3 local food trucks cooking up an unforgettable summer
- Inside the secretive dinner parties of Salt Lake City
- Poll championship: Which Utah attraction is best?
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Video shows angler catch salmon using iPhone as lure