02/11/2013 8:07pmLet's face the facts: having a child with a mental challenge of any kind is rapidly becoming a normal situation in our society. I applaud families who are doing their best, but there are many helpful options not being considered in these situations.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter