02/04/2013 6:12pmStudents at Timpview High School are learning a tough life lesson after their classmate died of complications related to a combination of influenza and a staphylococcus infection. Parker Allred's death also has doctors re-affirming the needs for families to take health precautions for their kids.
Browse by Day Archive
- I-80/I-15 southbound junction closed after semitruck crash
- FLDS man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Have You Seen This? Dog is dog’s best friend
- Bernie Sanders: Dems should get credit for killing AHCA
- Provo doctors use hologram imaging to change the way surgeons operate
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?