02/04/2013 6:12pmStudents at Timpview High School are learning a tough life lesson after their classmate died of complications related to a combination of influenza and a staphylococcus infection. Parker Allred's death also has doctors re-affirming the needs for families to take health precautions for their kids.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Sheriff’s office seeks help finding missing teen with autism
- Death toll grows to 36 at Oakland warehouse fire
- North Dakota pipeline protesters vow to stay despite victory
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Salt Lake man sentenced to prison for 18-year-old's death in dispute over girlfriend
- New York City woman finds lost wedding ring in trash dump