01/28/2013 9:22pmWhile medical standards in the United States have long been based around the philosophies of Western medicine, many people are relying more on Eastern medical practices. One popular eastern treatment is the use of essential oils, but are they safe?
Browse by Day Archive
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Is Washington playoff bound or overhyped?
- Summit County campground evacuated as wildfire rages less than a mile away
- Death penalty to be sought for man accused of killing 6 family members
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Orem family loses belongings after U-Haul stolen in New Mexico
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig