01/28/2013 9:22pmWhile medical standards in the United States have long been based around the philosophies of Western medicine, many people are relying more on Eastern medical practices. One popular eastern treatment is the use of essential oils, but are they safe?
Browse by Day Archive
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Judge to decide in 3 months whether uncle, niece will face murder trial
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Healthcare with resort-like amentities coming to Utah
- 11 million Americans spend half their income on rent
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say