01/28/2013 9:22pmWhile medical standards in the United States have long been based around the philosophies of Western medicine, many people are relying more on Eastern medical practices. One popular eastern treatment is the use of essential oils, but are they safe?
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Police: Suspect in Portland stabbings ranted about Muslims
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death