01/11/2013 9:18amResearchers recently caught the attention of parents across the nation by recommending that children under the age of six get at least three hours of physical activity each day.
Browse by Day Archive
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Colorado mother holds son above water until rescued, then drowns
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Police ID man killed in collision on Redwood Road
- Nickelodeon series filming episode in Eagle Mountain
- Evan McMullin campaign hitting, missing presidential ballot deadlines
- Have You Seen This? 3-year-old YouTube star releases latest Disney rendition
- Welcome to the Trump-Clinton conspiracy election
- West Jordan reverses decision to terminate negotiations with Facebook