01/11/2013 9:18amResearchers recently caught the attention of parents across the nation by recommending that children under the age of six get at least three hours of physical activity each day.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- Man killed in Roy officer-involved shooting identified
- Bill to lower legal alcohol limit passes Utah House