12/11/2012 11:09amYour medical plan is facing an unexpected expense, so you probably are, too. It's a new, $63-per-head fee to cushion the cost of covering people with pre-existing conditions under President Barack Obama's health care overhaul.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Utahns find relief from the smog a few thousand feet up
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory