12/03/2012 7:31pmPurported benefits of dietary supplements in preventing disease and promoting health continue to evolve and are not exactly understood. Likewise, the use and effectiveness of herbal remedies has long been a hotbed for contention. So how do you know if these methods really work?
Browse by Day Archive
- I-80 reopens following fiery fatal crash in Parleys Canyon
- Southbound I-15 lanes closed near Lehi after multiple-car accident
- NBA Trade Deadline live coverage
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Man admits to recording a minor showering, uploading child porn to email, deputy says
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Progress made on reducing Yellowstone bison herd
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance