11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Utah lineman Isaac Asiata selected No. 164 to Miami Dolphins in 5th round
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- Thousands brave weather to protest Trump climate policies
- Washington County town hopes to win grant to help build its first park
- 100 days in, Trump says he's brought about 'profound change'
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says