11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- Road to Understanding: Growing pains in St. George
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl