11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident