11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man critically injured in alleged road rage rollover
- Your dog smells you — better than you think
- Game Center: Utah State vs. Fresno State
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Clinton, McMullin campaigns seizing on Trump's stagnation in Utah
- Cedar City man killed in ATV accident in Washington County
- UTA board to consider expanded ski bus service
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- ESPN's 'College GameDay' coming back to Salt Lake City