11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Ex-wife of former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle sues company
- Piano Guys ‘not giving up,’ continuing search for missing daughter
- Obama administration confirms double-digit premium hikes
- Infants should share parents' room to avoid SIDS, report says
- Man charged with 2 Magna killings from 2015
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'