11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Have You Seen This? Not your toddler's finger puppet