11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- From Left Field: Teacher crosses over student, receives adulation
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- UK police find 'significant' evidence; May slams US on leaks
- Appeals court deals blow to Trump administration travel ban