11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Former Davis, BYU star prepares for his 5th marathon, 1st Olympics with golf run