11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- Husband of woman injured in deadly crash overwhelmed by support
- Police: Idaho father shot, killed 3 kids before turning gun on himself
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Utah shelter dog whose story went viral finds new home
- 12-year-old boy dies following snowmobile crash in Wasatch County
- 5 highest-selling hunts auctioned for over $1M total at local Hunting Expo
- Talk to babies and let them babble back to bridge word gap
- From sewage overloads to traffic jams, Utah grapples with surging tourism
- Are you a self-aware person?
- New study suggests strategies for keeping off pounds