11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- 2 found dead in Benjamin home, police say
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- No repeal for 'Obamacare' — a humiliating defeat for Trump
- 4 things to know about Apple's red iPhone, new iPad and movie app
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent