11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- The worst movies of 2016
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Western Union agrees to pay $586 million for fraud victims