11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash