10/09/2012 10:21pmAn 84-year-old Box Elder County man has died from West Nile virus. It is the first Utah death related to the virus in 2012, following four confirmed cases in the state.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- 'Bad luck' mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, study says
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Governor signs concealed carry bill for young adults
- Road to Understanding
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?