10/09/2012 10:21pmAn 84-year-old Box Elder County man has died from West Nile virus. It is the first Utah death related to the virus in 2012, following four confirmed cases in the state.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Charges say man wouldn't let girlfriend leave Magna home for a week
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Texas officials: 1 killed, 7 hurt in cheerleader bus crash
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Nuggets