10/08/2012 7:25pmWhen I first started working in an emergency room, I was sure I would be able to help anyone who walked in the door. After a few months, however, I realized "some people" have issues neither I nor anyone else can ever fix.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road rage leads to fatal shooting in West Valley City, police say
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- WWII plane crashes during promotional flight
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores