10/08/2012 7:25pmWhen I first started working in an emergency room, I was sure I would be able to help anyone who walked in the door. After a few months, however, I realized "some people" have issues neither I nor anyone else can ever fix.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Tooele man charged with aggravated murder in Easter robbery
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- Sources: Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake
- UN Peacekeepers: How a Haiti child sex ring was whitewashed
- German kindergartens to name parents who skip vaccine advice
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Have You Seen This? World's weirdest buildings
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook