10/08/2012 7:25pmWhen I first started working in an emergency room, I was sure I would be able to help anyone who walked in the door. After a few months, however, I realized "some people" have issues neither I nor anyone else can ever fix.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- LIVE: Washington Primary Results
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid