10/08/2012 7:25pmWhen I first started working in an emergency room, I was sure I would be able to help anyone who walked in the door. After a few months, however, I realized "some people" have issues neither I nor anyone else can ever fix.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at U. Health Care
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Mother and son graduate from BYU on the same day
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round