01/26/2013 6:43pmCelebrities have long contended with the occasional downsides of stardom _ tabloid scandals, stalkers, box office bombs, the paparazzi. Now, add "swatting" to the list _ a prank that sends police charging to the gates of stars' homes on false reports of gunmen, hostages or other crimes in progress.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- Locker room photo prank results in arrest in American Fork, police say
- Police arrest suspected drug dealer attending Festival of Colors
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Evan McMullin hints he knows still-secret details about Trump's ties to Russia