01/12/2013 3:59pmPresident Barack Obama's second inauguration is shaping up as a high-energy celebration smaller than his first milestone swearing-in, yet still designed to mark his unprecedented role in American history with plenty of eye-catching glamour.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Police: Suspect in Portland stabbings ranted about Muslims
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- UK police show photo of concert bomber, ask public for info
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death