01/12/2013 3:59pmPresident Barack Obama's second inauguration is shaping up as a high-energy celebration smaller than his first milestone swearing-in, yet still designed to mark his unprecedented role in American history with plenty of eye-catching glamour.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Man dies after allegedly ignoring police and jumping from tree
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- 3-day plan to see Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Parks
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Oldest giraffe in North America dies at Hogle Zoo
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married