01/12/2013 3:59pmPresident Barack Obama's second inauguration is shaping up as a high-energy celebration smaller than his first milestone swearing-in, yet still designed to mark his unprecedented role in American history with plenty of eye-catching glamour.
Browse by Day Archive
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah