03/10/2014 5:51pmA report released Monday showed ridership among Utah's commuter rail lines doubled last year — the largest such hike in the nation. FrontRunner ridership rose 103 percent in 2013, according to information from the American Public Transportation.
Browse by Day Archive
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- WWII airplane crashed during promotional flight
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail