05/09/2013 10:30pmAt $4 million short, Tooele County government has issued round after round of layoffs over the past few months in an effort to balance its budget. Additional layoffs were announced Thursday, putting more than 70 county employees out of work.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Piano Guys ‘not giving up,’ continuing search for missing daughter
- Man charged with 2 Magna killings from 2015
- Obama administration confirms double-digit premium hikes
- Ex-wife of former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle sues company
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Authorities: Bus driver didn't brake before hitting big rig
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'