04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Utah militia leader's case slowed as lawyer eyes recordings
- Orem resident Dan Hemmert appointed to Utah Senate
- Petapalooza connects families with new best friends
- Utahns to help Tesla celebrate 2 billion electric miles driven