04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory