02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 critically hurt after semi rear-ends slower moving car
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Reward offered for person who killed Helper dog with airgun
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- US announces sanctions on alleged Mexican heroin trafficker
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'