02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police escort body of Utah native who died while training in Texas
- Staffer at youth rehab facility killed by teen resident, police say
- Lady Gaga reveals she has PTSD
- Utah native one of 36 killed in Oakland warehouse fire
- 911 calls document moments surrounding American Fork shootings
- Military instructor at Tooele High School arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a student
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Police suspend investigation into reported rape at U.
- Trump interjects himself in Air Force One, business deals
- Massive fire destroys LDS Church in Idaho