01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- NAACP honors Ron McBride with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Award