01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Have You Seen This? Terrifying slackline
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Hillary Clinton's young people problem
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- USC football player accused of rape appears in Utah court