01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- Trump to order review of monuments