01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Amid crisis, Rio gov. warns Olympics could be 'big failure'
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Hall of Fame basketball star's career goes to Olympic heights from Taylorsville roots
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas restrictions on abortions
- States with the safest drivers
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire