04/15/2014 6:44pmA report by Airline Weekly shows that Delta Air Lines was the most profitable carrier in the world in 2013. Delta, the world's second- largest airline in terms of passengers carried, generated net profits last year of nearly $2.7 billion.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Taysom Hill named BYU starting quarterback ahead of 2016 season
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Mother of man shot by police's settlement appeal denied