04/15/2014 6:44pmA report by Airline Weekly shows that Delta Air Lines was the most profitable carrier in the world in 2013. Delta, the world's second- largest airline in terms of passengers carried, generated net profits last year of nearly $2.7 billion.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Kenny Chesney calls cop to apologize for saying he had died
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Have You Seen This? Proud grandpa sobs at NHL draft
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Judge to decide in 3 months whether uncle, niece will face murder trial