04/09/2014 12:09pmThe busy spring months have arrived and the housing market is heating up in Salt Lake City. Many home buyers are likely wondering what to expect this season and how they can come out ahead of the crowd. Start by separating the myths from the facts.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Multiple injuries after Main Street car crash in Tooele
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Utah's oldest resident celebrated 110th birthday