03/10/2014 5:51pmA report released Monday showed ridership among Utah's commuter rail lines doubled last year — the largest such hike in the nation. FrontRunner ridership rose 103 percent in 2013, according to information from the American Public Transportation.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy