01/19/2014 1:42pmAircraft maker Boeing Co., Etihad Airways, the oil company Total and others say they will work together on a program to develop an aviation biofuel industry in the United Arab Emirates.
Browse by Day Archive
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- WWII airplane crashed during promotional flight
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail