10/12/2013 8:51pmPeople in Ohio, Michigan and 15 other states found themselves temporarily unable to use their food stamp debit-style cards on Saturday, after a routine test of backup systems by vendor Xerox Corp. resulted in a system failure. Xerox announced late in the evening that access has been restored for users in the 17 states affected by the outage, hours after the first problems were reported.
Browse by Day Archive
- Movement threatens more standoffs with feds over public lands
- The Latest: Lawyer says conspiracy charge can baffle jury
- Podesta: FBI should provide more information on new emails
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Does 'Inferno' hold a flame to the other movies in the trilogy?