10/12/2013 8:51pmPeople in Ohio, Michigan and 15 other states found themselves temporarily unable to use their food stamp debit-style cards on Saturday, after a routine test of backup systems by vendor Xerox Corp. resulted in a system failure. Xerox announced late in the evening that access has been restored for users in the 17 states affected by the outage, hours after the first problems were reported.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Utah dad spends $1K to dress daughter as Wonder Woman, recreates scenes from movie
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- ICYMI: 10 stories from the weekend
- Man accused of kidnapping 5 women due in court for sentencing hearing
- 6 ways to help your home live up to its potential - SPONSORED