10/12/2013 8:51pmPeople in Ohio, Michigan and 15 other states found themselves temporarily unable to use their food stamp debit-style cards on Saturday, after a routine test of backup systems by vendor Xerox Corp. resulted in a system failure. Xerox announced late in the evening that access has been restored for users in the 17 states affected by the outage, hours after the first problems were reported.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Lakers
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- Kamas mayor crashes school bus after suffering heart attack, UHP says