09/21/2013 10:33amFaced with potentially billions of dollars in legal liability, Chiquita Brands International is asking a federal appeals court to block lawsuits filed against it in the U.S. by thousands of Colombians whose relatives were killed in that country's bloody, decades-long civil war.
Browse by Day Archive
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Police ID man killed in collision on Redwood Road
- Don't like Trump or Clinton? Utah has 12 other options
- For 10 years, possibly biggest pearl was hidden under bed
- Missing 92-year-old with dementia found safe
- Injuries won't be a concern for BYU's starting quarterback in 2016
- Can Tokyo avoid the curse of the Olympics?
- Looking back at 'Mormon Gold' coins, other historical Utah currencies
- West Jordan reverses decision to terminate negotiations with Facebook