09/21/2013 10:33amFaced with potentially billions of dollars in legal liability, Chiquita Brands International is asking a federal appeals court to block lawsuits filed against it in the U.S. by thousands of Colombians whose relatives were killed in that country's bloody, decades-long civil war.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Plane nosedives, explodes in fiery crash killing all passengers
- Great Clips of the Week: former BYU staff calls successful fake field goal at Virginia
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- 3 tips for great hunting etiquette
- Trump bests Clinton in two-way race in Utah, poll shows
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Don't believe the polls, Trump says, 'we are winning'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 2 sweetened drinks per day could double risk of diabetes, study says