09/21/2013 10:33amFaced with potentially billions of dollars in legal liability, Chiquita Brands International is asking a federal appeals court to block lawsuits filed against it in the U.S. by thousands of Colombians whose relatives were killed in that country's bloody, decades-long civil war.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at U. Health Care
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Is sushi healthy?
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers