09/21/2013 10:33amFaced with potentially billions of dollars in legal liability, Chiquita Brands International is asking a federal appeals court to block lawsuits filed against it in the U.S. by thousands of Colombians whose relatives were killed in that country's bloody, decades-long civil war.
Browse by Day Archive
- Springville coach charged with sexually abusing teen player
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- Crews called to large fire at apartment complex in Millcreek
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend Republican convention
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Governor, challenger call for end to Common Core, SAGE testing
- Have You Seen This? World’s gutsiest drone pilot will make you cringe
- Official: Teacher violated policy with racially charged word
- Troopers: Teacher drags 2nd-grader, throws boy over counter